Saturday, January 23, 2010

Curtain Styles Curtain Style?

Curtain Style? - curtain styles

I have curtains, which I love, and I find the same kind of style.

I hope I can describe what makes sense.
I am looking up a tab panel curtain, but the feature I really like the curtain, a place at the head of that sunlight to enter and I see through possible.
Does anyone know the name of this type of curtain or style?

My current curtain on a network of things, such as feet, allowing me to heaven when I see the curtains.
Please send your links with photos

3 comments:

gator girl said...

I have never seen such hues. On these facts at home? Try somewhere in one day. If you find the manufacturer, you can expect a Web site and re-view here.

saaanen said...

Gators answer is correct. How to take a component of a seamstress and a quote?

Cindi H said...

http://thecurtainshop.com/kitchenandbath ...

Talk about the curtains?

Post a Comment