Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fibroids In The Tires Should I Be Concerned That My Husband Is To Tired To Have Sex?

Should I be concerned that my husband is to tired to have sex? - fibroids in the tires

I am 22 weeks and only with my husband, who is really good for me that I had many problems with fibroids in my scyatic nerves had fair that causes contractions and severe pains in the legs. Lets in this way I have more bad than good days and my good days, there are few and very far. Dr. Said at first intercourse and who have not yet adopted last week. We had sex once after I was having contractions, but we knew it could happen. I had one of my best yesterday and wanted my husband and he told me he was tired. I get tired, because I refuse, even if it only want. Yes, I know I could do myself, but I miss my husband has any suggestions? I know that my feelings hurt and tried to explain that he was tired, but Id like to have mine too! Am I so disturbed that the rejection of so mean? Before I was pregnant, but now I'm fustrated and angry. I spoke with him and still no solution.

2 comments:

shrimpse... said...

I know exactly how you feel, as my husband is in the same way. We go through periods when it is not bad and have sex 5.6 times per month, but I have more sexual desire than he, and I'm spying on him and get regected. It hurts and it sucks. I used to really crazy, I can not help me, my chest tightening, and I think all these things that sy with him, but I bit my tongue. We had many discussions about it. When I was pregnant, we never had sex until 25 weeks after the 34th Early in the week I work! lol, go figure. She did not feel well when I began to really see and tha said twhen start joking, I think, for the baby, and the plug of mucus, and everything that is not sexy, so I tried to show understanding for this theme, a couple of guys just do not feel good in later pregnancy, especially if they have a lower unit before. Now our son is 2 times and finally we had these problems, the best advice I can give is try not to be confused on the gender. Tell him how you feel, andcan compromise with him, but he must accept and understand their needs. One thing we have for a long time we have a pleasure it was the beginning of the 3-times per month, and was about to start 3 times per month. So it is not rejected me (although it happens sometimes, but not) as frequently and was at home, after I had this for a few months, not had a problem for some time to think not even I, because I think needs . meet This has slowed down recently, but he has been on consecutive nights, so I must understand, and we are inclusive, so it is actually expected. Remember that you are not, has nothing to do with how much he loves you, it's just a lack of sexual desire do not think everyone will be opened. I really do not understand, but the commitment and talk about their feelings on issues of aid. Remember, easy to enter because it is a conversation that lasted for a spouse, just because the drive is not there does not mean, the ego that surrounds the question "is not. Good luck to meur baby and your sex life!

cuttiegi... said...

No, do not worry. It's probably just afraid that you might offend. Even if you can have sex contract, it is worth?

Post a Comment