Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blisters In Gums Just Had 6 White Fillings In The Front & Ulcers On Gums,severe Swelling & Several Blisters On My Lips?

Just had 6 white fillings in the front & ulcers on gums,severe swelling & several blisters on my lips? - blisters in gums

I never had before that the white fillings. My mouth was so painful, and my lips were swollen, bleeding gums and sores on filter white teeth become gritty on the outside, where landfills have been made and my lips were mixed with 5 injuries bubbles. Has anyone any idea what could be. I had the stuffing on Monday and mouth is still very painful! I must have 4 more tomorrow, but he is anxious to go there. No idea what could be? Thank you.

5 comments:

westshon... said...

which one of two things that you may have an allergy to a product that has used, can be used the most common allergy to latex gloves for office. It can also Ammuna that your system may be too low and will take when drilling a hole in the bacteria into the blood stream and view your ummune are at greater risk of sores and blisters in the mouth. It takes about 7 days to start the process healling. Abbr is an excellent product use.Make you should tell your dentist, take precautions and try not to be expected using gloves r latex.I that your help!

Picture Taker said...

Although in some relatively rare cases, people are actually allergic to white plastic fillings, I would say that the roughness of the surface can be irritating to the tissues can. No, the surface of the filler, usually do not feel as soft as the structure of the natural tooth, but if your teeth feel really brave, maybe can be sanded a little more.

Just a thought.

Anyway, when I use the patient or the dentist, I would like this problem before you solve four fillings.

Call your dentist first thing in the morning, before you discuss this issue. They probably have an hour or more in store for you, that could be used for other patients. You need only 15 minutes to check whether things are not ready to have more fillings.

BREIZY2S... said...

Cause of gingivitis, bleeding gums. PLATELETS could be herpes, you have oral sex? No joke, I hope to hear soon

murphy said...

Monday! You are too patient. Something is wrong. They have contaminated an infection or a severe reaction to dental materials. Call your dentist.

angiease... said...

Infection. Ask your dentist, why? You will probably need antibiotics disadvantages.

Post a Comment