Friday, December 25, 2009

Blackberry Lily I'm At Risk Of Losing My Very Best Friend... Please Help..?

I'm at risk of losing my very best friend... please help..? - blackberry lily

Therefore, all again was a friend on the ninth grade, my best friend, Lily, in grade 9 with a girl named Adi
and Lily and I never really spoke to me intimidated.

But was the 9th Year is different, Lily began to speak to me and Adi long trench, and Lily and I were good friends. I almost won Lily Adi.

In grade 10, which was perfect, it was just me and Lily all who knew us around the school to be friends and we were all together was great. She has never told Adi this year.

Now we are all in grade 11 and we have two classes together and began to talk again and revive their relationship in the past. I'm extremely jealous
Now he is invited to eat with us,
Chills with her, and she is to me
His messages on his BlackBerry all the time, I have a BlackBerry.

I really do not know what to do, me and Adi can not be friends, so do not beat please.

I do not want to lose with my best friend in the world.
Is there hope?

They areAlways talk about Facebook and all ..
in school and people ask me if I, if they friends again and it puts me in care, but I said no.

I cry a lot at night, because I know that our relationship is suffering.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help

No comments:

Post a Comment